Putting ALL the Pieces in Place for Successful Recruiting
By Real Estate Recruiting Coach Judy LaDeur
What do top recruiters/brokers do daily to ensure consistent results in recruiting? It is really pretty simple. Most do what others are unwilling to do to get the desired results! There are several steps to mastering phone calls and many great reasons to pick up the phone. Here are ten great reasons to call an agent:
- Your office has a co-op transaction with that agent.
- Your agent has identified them as a great agent to do business within your market.
- Invite them to a social or educational event that you are hosting.
- Pay them a compliment. It could be on their production or just the way they conduct business.
- Introduce yourself if you do not know them.
- Suggest getting together to meet and exchange information over coffee.
- Check the progress of a first or second-year agent.
- Follow up with agents that you have met with but did not YET hire.
- Call to tell them about the special systems and services that your company offers.
- Invite those who left to come back!
Regardless of why you call them, what to say seems to be the biggest challenge for most brokers and recruiters. For your best results, you should follow a process that allows you to build the relationship and secure the info that you need when the time is right for that agent to make a move.
Our process teaches you how to diffuse the initial response of “I’m busy” or “I’m happy where I am.” When you can lower the resistance in the first few seconds, the call is much easier. Many brokers jump right in and ask them to meet. That works occasionally, but asking a few questions and engaging them in the conversation will usually result in a better close ratio.
Most agents will say “no” at least two times before saying “yes”! The secret is asking them more than once in more than one way! Most agents will say no before even listening to what you have to say. It’s important to say something that will not only get their attention but pique their curiosity to learn more.
There are also days of the week and times in the day which will have better results. Those who understand the Rules Behind Successful Calling will have fewer no-shows and spend less time making the calls and more time face to face with the agents they want.
Do you want to hire more agents? Mastering the phone is an important part of the puzzle! Not only will you learn many of these vital tools in the 7+ hours of audio training that you get as part of your Profitable Recruiter Pro membership – you have the advantage of learning on demand – individually or as a leadership team.
And if you HAVEN’T put systems in place to ALWAYS have the tools you need to grow your team with fewer headaches and more results – consider joining The Profitable Recruiter today. Take 50% off with the promo code 50OFF — PLUS, can add up to 10 managers or admins to your account at no extra cost! That’s 50% off everything you need to be in the right place at the right time when the agents you want are ready to make a move – AND includes the SEVEN HOURS of recruiting audio training, webinars on demand, scripts, letters, social media tools and more! What are you waiting for? Register today.