Getting a Jump on the Competition
With Real Estate Coach Judy LaDeur
Are you ready to talk about putting the pieces in place before your competitors do so that you can have an amazing finish to this year and a head start on your best year ever next year?
Here are the questions you should be asking yourself:
On Business Planning:
- Do I have a mission statement?
- What is my platform?
- What is it that our company does really well?
- What are my company objectives for 2018?
- How much do I know about your competition?
- Is it time to create or add new tools?
- Have I recently evaluated my compelling reasons to join? Are they still compelling? Are they still unique?
On Removing the Barriers:
- Am I using social media in my recruiting? Is it effective?
- Am I using text messaging effectively?
- Do I have a Recruiting page on my website with testimonials and results?
- What is the title on my business card? What does it say about me? What about my email signature?
- What CRM am I using?
- How is my time management and what can I delegate?
On the Value of Your Team
- How much income do I receive per associate on the average?
- What is my fixed annual overhead?
- Divide annual fixed overhead by annual income per associates to determine how many agents to break even. (Include your salary in the overhead.)
- Determine profit desired and add that amount in.
- How many agents do I need to be profitable?
- How many recruits for the year?
- Divided by 12 for recruits hired monthly.
- New verses experienced?
- What will be the market share increase?
- How many interviews for each one?
- 2 experienced agents and 1 new per month is the goal.
- How many interviews in each category do I need?
- What action steps/ activities will I do to generate the number of interviews needed?
On Delegating What You Can’t Do or Don’t Want to Do:
- Consider our Concierge Virtual Assistance Program which:
- Set up and maintain email newsletter in Constant Contact with Profitable Recruiter Monday Morning
Wake Up Call eNews, as well as additional email campaigns
- Send Lumpy Letters and Season Letters to recruits on your behalf
- Manage your social media marketing
- Manage your company blog
If you want more information on the Virtual Assistance Program, contact Julie Escobar at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re ready to take your business to the next level with coaching, contact me at Judy@JudyLaDeur.com.
Is recruiting a challenge for you? We can help. Join The Profitable Recruiter and gain access to 7+ hours of audio training via downloadable links, powerful recruiting letters and notes, emails, social media tips, over 30 webinars for recruiting and retention, and opportunities to network with the best of the best. Take advantage of our special offer and save 45% on YOUR New Membership with Promo Code: 45OFF.
Not sure if this is the right thing for your company? Watch this video on demand to learn why brokers across the country are making it their turn to way to stay positioned for recruiting success in today’s market — and putting the fun back into their recruiting. (Which is way better than dread – right?) We’re taking the guesswork out of recruiting for brokers — and they are loving it. We can do the same for you! Questions? Email us today.