A LOT has changed in the last year – but some strategies are always in season. If you’re ready to take your recruiting game to the next level, let’s look at a few of our favorites that always seem to help real estate recruiters knock it out of the park. Some take just a few minutes of your day – but the results — are extraordinary!
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Stay positioned with your entire recruiting list using the Profitable Recruiter Monday Morning email newsletters. These provide non-salesly, motivational, action-oriented touchpoints which keep you top of mind as a broker/recruiter so that when people ARE ready to make a move, they think of your organization.
- Customize those emails. While we love a good cut and paste, your emails should be branded to your organization. Consider including links to agent testimonials, links to pages on your site that refer to compensation differentiators, a personal note from you or your leadership team, a spotlight of recent recruits, including their name, photo, and charity of choice, and links to upcoming training or networking events.
- Send Lumpy Letters to the top 25 recruiting prospects every month. Have some fun with them – and follow up with those prospects.
- Use LinkedIn to connect with potential recruits. Send your prospects a message, endorse them, write a reference on LinkedIn, then follow up. More often than not, you’ll have done more than their current broker. While you’re in there – be sure to do the same for your CURRENT team of agents! Set aside 15 minutes a morning to do this one simple strategy – you’ll surprise and delight yourself with the results!
- Sponsor fun events. We loved the Taco & Tequila Tuesdays, Wine Down Wednesdays, and even virtual happy hours that many of our members have hosted. They are fun networking opportunities where agents can connect, share ideas, and learn. Some host it at a restaurant near their company headquarters and offer dessert back at the office, where they can tour the facility and learn more about what the company offers. Their current team of agents’ “admission” to the event is to bring another agent. Everyone has fun – and it’s bringing agents through the doors!
- Call at least ten agents a day for appointments. You won’t reach all ten more than likely, but you are making the calls and contacts and setting the stage for success.
- Let them know that you want them on board. Often brokers feel like it is too strong to ask for the commitment after the first recruiting appointment, but what they don’t realize is that often means the potential recruit isn’t even sure that you WANT to hire them. Be assertive and friendly – and try Judy’s classic handshake close that has helped brokers worldwide hire people on the spot. (You can learn more about that in the interview skills section of your 7+ hours of audio training.)
These powerful steps are a great way to create the kind of dramatic momentum you are looking for. The right tools, strategies, and of course – perseverance as a recruiter is a win-win-win combination.
Stay positioned with the agents you are eager to recruit! Join us today and take advantage of our special offer of 50% off with the promo code 50OFF any membership. That’s 50% off everything you need to be in the right place at the right time when the agents you want are ready to make a move – including SEVEN HOURS of recruiting audio training! What are you waiting for? When you join – you and up to 10 managers can access your account! Try it for a month and see what it can do for you.